Home > Referees
Got Soccer Referee Sign Up Instructions
To Register for the event:
1. Go to https://home.gotsoccer.com/?p=login
2. Select Referees and Assignors
3. Sign in (new refs will need to create an account before moving forward)
4. Go to the Upcoming Events tab
5. Go to the Search Events tab
6. Enter "TCYSA Officials Spring 2013" into the Event Name box, click Go
7. Click the Register for event button
To select games:
1. Repeat steps 1 - 4 above
2. Click on TCYSA Officials Spring 2013 OR to view their schedule, click on My Schedule
Referee Clinic Schedule
Grade 9 Recreational Referee Clinic
Scheduled for 08/24/12 and 08/25/12 at CHRIST COMMUNITY CHURCH. Register here
Register as a TCYSA Referee
Got Soccer Register here
How To Become a Referee
TCYSA typically offers two entry level training programs before each season as do most medium and large member associations in North Texas.
Note: You can attend a referee clinic anywhere in North Texas and referee in TCYSA. More ...
Referee Basic Needs
Predominantly black shoes
Black referee shorts, no basketball shorts, player shorts or any other type of short that is not designed to be part of the refereeâ€™s uniform.
A yellow referee’s jersey
Black referee’s socks (USSF type) no NISOA socks. Your first set should be Black with three white stripes. You can find the different styles at: Official Sports
A wrist watch that has either a count up or count down timer.
A whistle and lanyard, (no long lanyards that go around your neck).
A Velcro patch for your badge (do not attach your badge directly to your shirt).
A set of red and yellow cards.
Something to keep score on.
Flags, if you are a Grade 8 referee.
Referee Pay Scale
|Age Group||Referee Rate||Line Rate|
04/27 Fall Reg opens